Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Day 0

My poor, poor blog. I've been neglecting you. I apologize. Life has gotten in the way, once again. I started running groups at work, and now work til 7 at least twice a week. You can imagine what this does for the diet...Hi, McDonalds. I hate you.

But anyways, tomorrow (technically today, since it's 12:01 AM) is the day I start the Ultimate Reset. I have prepared the microgreen salad and Greek dressing for lunch (the dressing is the shit, just to let everyone know). I have my distilled water. My supplements are all lined up on the counter ready to go. Meal plans are set.

Honestly though, I'm afraid of failing. Of things being too difficult and just giving up because that's what I do. I am hoping things are different this time, but history tends to repeat itself. Maybe I'm just too lazy and I want a quick fix? I don't know. Maybe this time I have more support (and I do, thanks to my coach and support groups!) and that will make the difference. I am so tired of feeling beat down all the time, especially by my doctors...I get it, you give me tools and instructions, but no support! I am one person, and I can't do this alone. Maybe afraid wasn't the right word...scared? Terrified? I talk to the kids I work with about the different emotions that one can have that all relate to the same thing (in this case, fright) and yet I can't identify it myself.

I guess only time will tell. I need to stay strong and do this for myself, no one else. I plan on posting something every day for the next 21 days, even if it's something small, to give everyone an update on how I'm doing. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment